The main themes of The First International Conference of Natural and Social Science Education 2017 are as follows:
- Climate Change, Energy and Enviromental Education
- Literacy of Lesson Study and Learning Community
- The Use of ICT Based Media In Teaching and Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching
- Students Higher Order Thinking Skill
- The Integration of Soft Skill in Learning and Teaching
- Contextual Teaching and Learning, Students Centered Learning, Whole Brain Teaching, Research Based Learning
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
- Local Wisdom Based Education
- Science, Social, Math, Language Literacy
- Assessment in Education
- Showcase of Teaching and Learning
- The Development of English School Curriculum for ASEAN + 8
The topics are not limited to the above themes but they also include the university and school subject courses research of interest such as:
- Mathematics, Biology and Psychics Science Research
- Medical Science Research
- Engeneering and Information Communication Technology Research
- Social Science and Linguistics Research
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 15 April 2017.
Please use this Word Template ICONSSED 2017 and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 50 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 20 April 2017. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. Talk lengths will be determined by the organizer at the closing of abstract submissions.
The deadline for submitting a manuscript of paper is 2 May 2017. Each a uthor is invited and arranged collectively to publish an article for potential publication in the following journals, indexed by SCOPUS. Visit Scimagojr by typing the name of the journal for crosschecking:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Journal of Biological Education
- Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Australasian Journal of Early Childhood
- International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education
- Australian Journal of Adult Learning
- Journal of East Asian Linguistics
- Electronic Journal of Foreign Language Teaching
- Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research
- History Education
- Journal of Social Science Education
The rest of the collected papers will be published in the following Online Journal System (OJS) based journal and proceeding:
- The Journal of Pancaran Pendidikan (in English Version) Indexed by Google Scholar , IPI , DRJI, SINTA and Crossref with ISSN 0852-061X and e-ISSN 2549-838X.
- T he FKIP e-Proceding Indexed by Google Scholar. There is no additional publication charge for this conference proceeding.
The article is of maximum paper length of 10 printed pages and should include references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference.