The main themes of The First International Conference of Natural and Social Science Education 2017 are as follows:
- Climate Change, Energy and Enviromental Education
- Literacy of Lesson Study and Learning Community
- The Use of ICT Based Media In Teaching and Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching
- Students Higher Order Thinking Skill
- The Integration of Soft Skill in Learning and Teaching
- Contextual Teaching and Learning, Students Centered Learning, Whole Brain Teaching,Ai??Research Based Learning
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
- Local Wisdom Based Education
- Science, Social, Math, Language Literacy
- Assessment inAi??Education
- Showcase of Teaching and Learning
- The Development ofAi??English School Curriculum for ASEAN + 8
The topics are not limited to the above themes but they also include the university and school subject courses research of interest such as:
- Mathematics, Biology andAi??Psychics Science Research
- Medical Science Research
- Engeneering and Information Communication Technology Research
- Social Science and Linguistics Research
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Ai??15 April 2017.
Please use thisAi??Word Template ICONSSED 2017 and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 50 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks.Ai??All accepted abstracts will be announced on 20 April 2017. The time allocated for each presentationAi??is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. Talk lengths will be determined by the organizerAi??at the closing of abstract submissions.Ai??
If you find any difficulties in using theAi??EasyChair system, please send the abstract toAi??the committee (email@example.comAi??with cc toAifirstname.lastname@example.orgAi??andAiemail@example.com).
The deadline for submitting a manuscript of paper is 2 May 2017. EachAi??authorAi??isAi??invited andAi??arrangedAi??collectivelyAi??to publishAi??an articleAi??for Ai??potential publication in the following journals, indexed by SCOPUS. Visit ScimagojrAi??by typing the name of the journal for crosschecking:Ai??
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology EducationAi??
- Journal of Biological EducationAi??
- Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology EducationAi??
- International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education
- Physics EducationAi??
- Australasian Journal of Early ChildhoodAi??
- International Electronic Journal of Elementary EducationAi??
- Australian Journal of Adult LearningAi??Ai??
- Journal of East Asian LinguisticsAi??
- Electronic Journal of Foreign Language TeachingAi??
- Journal of Economics and Economic Education ResearchAi??
- History Education
- Journal of Social Science EducationAi?? Ai??
The rest of the collectedAi??papersAi??will be published in the following Online Journal System (OJS) basedAi??journal andAi??proceeding:
- The Journal of Pancaran PendidikanAi??(in English Version) Indexed by Google Scholar, IPI, DRJI,Ai??SINTAAi??and Crossref with ISSN 0852-061X and e-ISSN 2549-838X.Ai??
- The FKIP e-Proceding Indexed by Google Scholar.Ai??There is no additional publication charge for this conference proceeding.