It is with my great pleasure and honor to announce the “The First International Conference of Natural and Social Science Education 2017” which will be held from 13 -14 May 2017 in the University of Jember, East Java, Indonesia. It is the first international conference organised by Jember Literacy of Lesson Study, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, University of Jember in cooperation with Indonesian Association of Lesson Study. The conference is held to welcome participants from around the world, with broad and diverse research interests. The mission is to become an annual international forum in the future, where, civil society organization and representative, research students, academics and researchers, scholars, scientist, teachers and practitioners from all over the world could meet in and exchange an idea to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about an education issue in the ASEAN + 8 community era.
The aim of the first conference is to present and discuss the latest research that contributes to the sharing of new theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge and a better understanding in the area of education curriculum, learning method and media, assessment as well as the issue of Science, Social, Math, Language Literacy.
The detail of themes of this conference are as follows:
• Climate Change, Energy and Enviromental Education
• Literacy of Lesson Study and Learning Community
• The Use of ICT Based Media In Teaching and Learning
• Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching
• Students Higher Order Thinking Skill
• The Integration of Soft Skill in Learning and Teaching
• Contextual Teaching and Learning, Students Centered Learning, Whole Brain Teaching, Hypno-Teaching
• Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
• Local Wisdom Based Education
• Science, Social, Math, Language Literacy
• Assessment in Education
• Showcase of Teaching and Learning
• The Development of English School Curriculum for ASEAN + 8
The targeted participants are among research students, academics and researchers, scholars, scientist, teachers and practitioners all around the world of at least 250 papers are expected to be presented in this conference with 70:30 ratio on local and international presenter.
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we motivate you to make this conference unforgettable and valuable event. We are looking forward to seeing you in our green campus of the University of Jember, East Java, Indonesia!
Prof. Dr. Suratno, M.Si.
Professor in Biology Education
FKIP-University of Jember
Phone Number: +6281217760566; +628123458459; +6281235087216