The main themes of The International Conference of Natural and Social Science Education 2017 are as follows:
- Climate Change, Energy and Enviromental Education
- The Use of ICT Based Media In Teaching and Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching
- Students Higher Order Thinking Skill
- The Integration of Soft Skill in Learning and Teaching
- Contextual Teaching and Learning, Students Centered Learning, Whole Brain Teaching, Hypno-Teaching
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
- Local Wisdom Based Education
- Science, Social, Math, Language Literacy
- Assessment and Education
- Showcase of Teaching and Learning
Apart from those themes, the topics are not limited to the university and school subject courses research of interest such as:
- Mathematics, Biology andAi??Psychics Science Research
- Social Science and Linguistics Research
- Engeneering and Information Communication Technology Research
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Ai??15 April 2017.
Please use thisAi?? Word Template ICONSSED 2017 and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 50 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks.Ai??All accepted abstract will be announced on 20 April 2017. The time allocated for each presentationAi??is generally 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. Talk lengths will be determined by the organizerAi??at the close of abstract submissions.
The deadline for submitting a manuscript of paper is 2 May 2017.Ai?? Authors are invited to submit an articleAi??for possible publication in:
- The Journal of Advanced Science Letter Indexed by Scopus of h-index 18, visit the siteAi?? here
- The Journal of Physics: Conference Series Indexed by Scopus of h-index 44, visit the site here
- The Journal of Pancaran Pendidikan Indexed by Google Scholar, IPI-BETA, DRJI, visit the site here
- The FKIP e-Proceding Indexed by Google Scholar and IPI-BETA, visit the site here
The article is ofAi??maximum paper length of 10 printed pages andAi??should include references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference.